Sunday, January 25, 2009

Packing..

Today Frank brought Skilpad around to the front of the house to make packing easier.  Allie took one look and ran for the furtherest bedroom in the house, Sophie just stood barking at it....

We packed and sorted all day long - and still have a long way to go.  I don't want to put my camera or computer stuff in there until we leave, but we have most of the food in now and our clothes will go in tomorrow morning and then all the little odds and ends that seem endless.

Tuesdays morning is the time we have picked to leave....early morning and will probably get to Memphis or thereabouts by the evening.  

It's real - its going to happen!  Sunshine, warmth, beaches.......did I say sunshine?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Wish I could go too....sigh!!! I will certainly look forward to the photos. Take care and have fun. Kerry